Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where to begin?!

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing.

I've never really been into reading about other people's lives.  I can read romance and mystery, but biography and auto biography never really grabbed me and held my attention (I tend to be easily distracted :).  Then I realized by accident that blogging ISN'T just about lives!  It's about LIFE.  Life being ANYTHING that happens to you or with you or anything!  So many options here.  I usually have so many thoughts going on at any given moment in my head that I tend to be quite forgetful and once they flit through my mind, I delete them automatically as insignificant.  But....WHAT IF!  What if I had a brilliant idea or thought that just needed to be put to pen and paper, or in this case..to print?!  If I could help other people through my life experiences and keep them from making some of the same mistakes that I've made in my life, then that's a good thing.  Right? That's my mind set on it at least.  It makes me feel useful and needed! 

I have so much time on my hands at work right now without a CSR that I tend to read in all my spare time.  I'm looking forward to writing!  Hopefully I will get some followers that enjoy reading my quirky and sometimes crazy thoughts on my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment